Regal Security Inc. is pleased to announce that we are now providing a regular online newsletter for our Everyday Superheroes™. Review it carefully and make sure you share the link with members of the team!
COVID-19: What you need to know while working the front lines
As we all know, some larger metropolitan regions have been moved into a “lockdown” as the province tries to curb the steep rise in COVID-19 cases.
Here are the safety protocols you need to follow while on duty:
- Make sure you wear a medical facemask at all times while on shift.
- Ensure you wash your hands regularly for no less that 35 seconds.
- Maintain social distancing at all times (two meters – 6 feet).
- Clean and disinfect daily; this includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards.
- Monitor your health daily and it is mandatory to get tested/report to a health care professional in the event you have the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath
- Do not report to work if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 and make sure you notify our Human Resources Department and your supervisor if you have any symptoms.
How to help keep our clients safe:
As licensed and trained security guards, it is one of our touch points to try and assist with the health and safety of our clients.
- Social distancing rules must be followed at all times (two meters – 6 feet).
- Medial facemasks or face coverings are mandatory in all common areas: elevators, hallways, lobbies, laundry rooms, and other shared facilities.
- All entrances must be closely monitored for access controls into buildings.
- Those who are not following the rules and guidelines are to be reminded immediately, or they will be reported/removed from the premises with aid of security or law enforcement.
We at Regal certainly appreciate all of the efforts of our professional security members. We never want to lose sight of the important role that each and everyone of you play.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact our Human Resources Department or your direct supervisor.
These are unprecedented times, and we need everyone to play their part to help curb the spread of COVID-19.
We know how hard everyone is working and we salute all our Everyday Superheroes™ for going above and beyond the call of duty!
The Holiday Season is Upon Us! Security tips for security guards:
- Package reception: please make sure during these times that the packages are properly documented upon receipt for any client or tenant.
- Suspicious activity: be vigilant for people accessing buildings and leaving with packages quickly.
- Holiday Trees in Buildings: Tenants will still attempt to bring in real Holiday Trees into their units. These are an extreme fire hazard, and we must make every effort to ensure that they are not being brought into our buildings.